Abu Dhabi, UAE
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Field engineers are job-site leaders, responsible for designing, executing and evaluating wellsite operations. They represent our company, interacting with customers and delivering front-line technical services and solutions. This is a hands-on role, often outdoors and in demanding or harsh conditions. Ultimately, you will be responsible for designing, executing and evaluating wellsite operations.
- Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-daywork, general instructions on wellsite activity.
- Effectively prepares,manages and runs a service unit ensuring the unit is maintained in an operational and presentable condition.
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations withthe rig and or production facility.
- Provides record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and other wellsite analysis and decision-making processes.
- Supervises crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Assists with training of assigned personnel in completions operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- 2+ years experience.
- Proficient in running multiple applications in Wireline with a basic understanding of applications in other product lines.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers� expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company�s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes� technology centers in the world�s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer