Baker Hughes, located in Odessa, TX is currently seeking a “Fishing Tool Supervisor” to work on a full-time basis. Under minimal supervision, the “Fishing Tool Supervisor” receives instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on well site activities. The “Fishing Tool Supervisor” determines and develops resolution to an assortment of fishing problems encountered at the well site of moderately to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. The “Fishing Tool Supervisor” is also responsible for daily equipment logistics as well as be the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations at the rig. This position also documents a record of all assemblies as run at the well site to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations at all times. He / She executes all required responsibilities in a safe working fashion and performs other related duties as required and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Under minimal supervision, run’s multiple applications of medium to high-risk in the “Fishing Services” and “Wellbore Intervention” Product Groups.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of fishing applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills required
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance. Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.