All jobs in - All locations
WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR - Tyumen
EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full Time
Location - Tyumen, Russia
- Prepare and update daily logistics schedule to assure deliveries to/from well sites.
- Coordinate delivery schedules in accordance with local ops management.
- Coordinate daily activity of loading and movement of shipment via rail, cars, barges, avia and trucks. Provide monthly reports as required.
- Assist in obtaining necessary transportation permits for inbound and outbound shipments, as required to facilitate timely movements.
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, pricing, and contractual obligations,
check and codes proper paperwork for payments per defined processes.
- Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs
- Assist in the administration of supply agreements for rail, barge, and truck carriers.
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal, environmental, safety, and hazardous waste regulations.
- Support of other PL if required.
- Take action to expedite inbound and outbound shipments to meet company’s demands. Write report for delays, incidents and mishaps, if needed.
- Ensures that cargo is shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation.
- Works in close contact with inventory materials group to ensure inventory accuracy which is main part of laps days project implementation.
- Working experience as warehouse specialist
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent Russian and good command of English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programs
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.