Account Manager Artificial Lift Systems-Reno NV - Shafter
ABOUT THIS JOB
US Land Lift Systems has an opening for an Account Manager for the ALS (Artificial Lift) product line to be based out of Reno, NV. The product line provides artificial lift systems, including electric submersible pumps (ESP) and progressive cavity pump systems, as well as specific engineering, project management and well monitoring services. Centrilift ESP systems can operate in harsh downhole environments that include high gas-to-oil ratio production, heavy oil, high temperatures and abrasive-laden fluids. New systems also address the needs of coal bed methane and subsea production.
- Sells products and services to existing and new customers.
- Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts. Builds strong customer relationships.
- Engages in revenue planning, sales strategies, evaluating TAM, and growing share.
- Ensures product line sales focus and support for hub areas
- Protects product line integrity and is the owner of pricing
- Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources
- Provides key applications/re-design support
- Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders
- Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Sales position
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- Experience with HPumps and highly desired - Must have ESP/ALS experience.
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with de-watering and mining industry
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.