Account Coordinator (Upstream Chemicals) - Dickinson ND - Dickinson
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Upstream Chemicals Account Coordinator in the Dickinson, ND area. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- This role requires someone to sell production chemicals products and services to existing and new customers
- Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with small and large accounts and provides solutions to complex production problems
- Building strategies by customer, basin, service line and total Production Solutions
- Responsibilities include communication with BHI operations, sales and district management
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity
- Strong negotiating skills, communication and successful selling experience
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language
- Intermediate/Advance MS Office skills and abilities; primarily Word, Excel, Outlook; SAP preferred
- Ability to coach others
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the Oil Field
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Willing to fully commit to a safety driven culture when conducting BHI business
- Good multi-tasking skills
- We are ideally seeking candidates who have at least 5 years of related experience working within the oil and gas production environment or in sales
- Technical knowledge of Production Products and services and their application to customer requirements
- Good understanding of competitive market
- Experience working in the independent oil & gas market
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues
- This is a "hands on" Field Sales position that will include some sampling.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.